The system developer on the DPS system must assist in the further development of the existing system by implementing of new functionalities and error-corrected equipment.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Knowledge about the development of traditional 3-layer architectures
- Knowledge about handling time series
- Knowledge about balancing and operational planning for the electricity grid technology platforms
- .Net framework
- You understand the DevOps methodology and can be a member of a DevOps team.
- You have strong communication skills, both writing and speaking in English.
- You have a business oriented mindset and are interested in finding out more about the electricity field.
- You are able to get acquainted with a complex and not well-documented code base.
- You are detail-oriented and organized.
What we’ll hook you up with:
- Professional challenge
- Career development with focus on technical and personal growth
- Competitive salary
- A flexible schedule
- Very good benefits package