As an SAP BI Systems Analyst, you will collaborate with the SAP BI manager while leading changes related to the SAP S/4 implementation roadmap and providing functional support to the different regions and SBUs already implemented.
- Act as one of the primary contacts for all BI related topics
- Work with the System Integrator on the replacement of current operational reporting solutions with SAP S/4 Embedded Analytics, Fiori apps, Analysis for Office and BW
- Review, challenge and support proposed solutions to ensure governance, based on BI COE standard
- Collaborate closely with the Azure Data Lake team on ingestion of data and explaining the SAP data flows
- Support the business by providing analytical and technical expertise
- Assist in innovation and define ways to implement new initiatives
- Proven working experience in lifecycle development on S/4 HANA, from design through implementation and production support
- Proven hands-on technical experience with SAP S/4 Embedded analytics, specifically with Core Data Services (CDS) views development technics and the development of Fiori Analytical Apps
- Strong Functional Knowledge in various SAP modules such as FI, CO-PA, SCM, SD
- Experience with SAP Security concepts (User Management, Roles & Privileges)
- Familiar with SAP Analytics project management techniques including the ability to assess objectives, recommend solutions, participate in prioritizing work and resources, monitor and report project status to management.
- Minimum 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in SAP projects articulated around Data and Analytics
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Senior System Analyst (indeed.com)