- Is responsible for analyzing existing IT systems, proposing solutions to issues, according to functionalities required by the business departments or requested by the IT department.
- Ensures the follow-up of the implemented IT systems by functional monitoring of the IT systems, monitoring of the quality and correctness of the data managed by the IT systems.
- Helps solve the functional problems reported by IT system users: investigation, pertinent formalization of the analysis and description of errors, correction, testing, informing users about the identified solution and its implications.
- Study and formalize business requirements documents, functional specifications documents, and participates in the realization of technical and integration specifications.
- Assists users in identifying how IT systems can be exploited / queried to obtain the necessary business results (without modifying IT systems).
- Reports and participates in coordination and monitoring committees of IT projects and systems.
- Makes the documents that will be used to train IT system users and update these documents over the life of the IT system (user manuals).
- Performs training of IT system users only when delivering new IT systems or new functionalities of existing IT systems.
- Can be a mentor for other system analysts (newcomers to the team or who need to improve their skills in certain functional areas).
- Work closely with other departments to make sure project deadlines are m
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training or similar experience
- 6+ years of working experience as a Software Analyst
- Expertise in software analysis, functional and system testing methods, and best practices
- Ability to test Front-end & Back-end application and web services
- Ability to understand business processes, and technical processes
- Technical skills: knowledge of SQL and of relational databases, experience with Java and client – server web applications, experience with web services: SOAP & REST API
- Language requirement: English Advanced
- Personality: highly analytical mind, attention to detail, excellent communication skills (research, writing and verbal), strong ethics and integrity
Nice to have but not mandatory, experience with:
- Jira for projects and issue tracking
- Web Applications, Linux, bash scripts
- Mobile applications and eCommerce platforms
- Retail business processes
- Source code repositories (SVN)
If interested, please apply at Senior Software Systems Analyst (Web Applications) (bestjobs.eu)