Begin your career with DHL IT Services!
We are seeking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our team. You will encompass within development and design the whole ‘value-added’ chain involved in practically developing and implementing complex solutions that meet the needs of the customer. This includes the analysis of systems and requirements, and the design and build of solutions that may be off-the-shelf or through third-parties.
You are required to solve high complexity technical issues and provide Quality Assurance, Configuration, Testing, Training or Documentation services to implement the final solution.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Present to or influence customer representatives or vendors and resolve issues
- Conduct interviews with customers to establish their requirements, presenting concepts and proposals, and providing updates on deliverables
- Act as a coordinator across projects to prevent delays or misunderstandings
- Coordinate collaboration with external service providers in terms of assembling own or third-party system components
- Customize COTS based on pre-determined parameters, and executes customizing tests
- Document work using the required standards, methods and tools
- Assist in definition, initiation and design of architecture in projects/ programs
- Provide expert advice, training and technical assistance to development team, lower level service and support staff
- May lead others in developing innovative solutions to highly complex problems and contribute to employees’ professional development
- Act as technical lead of development teams on issues of performance, tools, and standards
APPLICATION YOU WILL USE
- Oracle HCM, Fusion, Oracle Financials AR, AP, GL, FA, Oracle Transport Management
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 10 years of experience in software engineering with relevant qualifications in IT field and methods including formal methods (e.g. Prince 2)
- Overall 8 – 10 Years Experiences with Human Capital Management (HCM) related Projects.
- Must have 3 – 5 Years Hands On Experiences on Oracle Fusion.
- Good to have other HCM Products like Peoplesoft/Workday or Oracle Business Suite HR Module.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind and excellent understanding of the role and potential for IT in a business context
- Proven ability to manage non-direct reports to achieve results and work in a multi-cultural multi-functional environment where consensus is critical for success
- Customer and end-user focused and excellent oral and written communications skills
- Analytical skills, conceptual thinking, customer focus, seeking information skills, forming relationships, planning and organization skills and teamwork
- Team leading experience
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Great Team of IT Professionals with Global Working Exposure
- Flexible Benefits – Customized According to Individual Needs
- On-Going Professional and Technical Training and Certifications
- A Multicultural Environment in Modern Offices
- Choose Any Day for Your Vacation From Earned Public Holiday (Saturday and Ad Hoc)
- Smart Casual Everyday
- Global Internal Job Opportunities Available Within DPDHL
- Unlimited Outpatient Medical
- Home Office Possibilities
Sounds good? Start your application now!
DHL IT Services – About Us
IT Services is the internal provider of specialized IT Build services and industrialized IT Run services to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group:
- Supports over 260,000 DPDHL e-mail users;
- Runs more than 7700 servers;
- Supports more than 2000 global services and applications;
- Processes 9 million shipment information messages per day;
- 200000 man days per year of development application.
Apart from being more than 4.500 highly skilled IT professionals with an intimate knowledge of the logistics industry, we at IT Services altogether represent more than 80 nationalities. IT Services is working behind the scenes 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the data centers and offices across three continents – Americas (Mechanicsburg, Westerville, Tempe in USA and Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil), Europe (Prague in Czech Republic; Bonn and Darmstadt in Germany) and Asia (Cyberjaya in Malaysia and Chennai in India).
You would be part of over 1500 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Senior Software Engineer (Oracle HCM) (indeed.com)