Job title: Senior Software Engineer C++ for Linux
Alternative job title:
Job tags: c++
Job location: Bucharest, RO
Experience requirements: Mid-career
Workfield requirements: Application Development & Programming
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: IT & Internet
Locations: Romania – Bucuresti-Ilfov
- Engineer and develop new code that is decoupled, sustainable and unit tested
- Engineer and develop simple code that solves problems without adding complexity
- Collaborates with team to create testable code, including automated testing. Performs debug tasks, root cause analysis, and support for assigned products.
- Collaborates with the Product Team to design software and implement solutions across multiple products.
- Prepares technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to accurately estimate effort to complete assigned work.
- A competitive, above the market salary
- Regina Maria Premium subscription for you, your friends and family
- 25 paid holidays
- 75 Euros per month for sport activities
- 100 RON for transportation
- Sodexo lunchcard
- Private pension
- Unlimited work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Good knowledge of C++
- Good knowledge of Linux OS
- Very good knowledge & understanding of design patterns
- Windows OS Internals
- Excellent analytical skills
- Motivation for technical challenges
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Able to conduct complex investigations and information research.
- Good knowledge of C#, .NET and Visual Studio
- ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, Entity Framework and .NET framework technologies (linq, lambda, collections, generics, concurrency, multi-threading, Web Api, dependency injection, SignalR)
- Cloud (AWS, Azure)
- SQL, Stored procedures
- Experience with VSTS
- DevOps experience (CI, CD)
- Azure (Service Fabric)
- Windows Architecture, Windows API
- Experience with Security, Encryption