Senior Software Developer
Our new colleague is a professional player in the software development field, leading and mentoring other members of the team to reach their full potential. Is that you?
As our new technical lead, you will join a team that improves and maintains our billing solution for specific customers worldwide. You will join a team of Software Developers, Application Consultants and QA Specialists and become responsible for the technical solutions. Your architectural guidance will provide team members with a best-practice on all solutions.
You will be a valuable team link between customers, team members and our core development team. Based on an in-depth understanding of our customer’s business case and processes, you will proactively engage from idea conception all the way to the final solution.
You are outgoing, business minded, and have professional approach, that will make you the preferred sparring partner of our customers and team members in terms of translating business requirements into best possible solutions.
You’d likely be an appreciated contributor to our team if you:
- Have +5 years of experience in a senior technical role , ex. as a lead Java developer and preferably within telecommunications BSS and Billing.
- Great knowledge of Java, Servlets, JUnit, Maven
- Have an educational background in computer science, data processing, engineering or IT
- Possess strong SQL database query skills
- Can use your strong analytical skills to turn complicated requirements into simple solutions
- Are a team player with excellent communications and English language skills (both written and oral)
- Have good mentoring skills
Would be an advantage:
- Business experience in telecommunications, finance or CRM solutions
- Experience with SOA, Apache Tomcat, SOAP, REST, SOAPUI, GIT, Subversion, Maven, Eclipse, Business Process Modeling tools, ZK Framework, Docker, Continuous Integration/Development, Linux, TDD
- Customer support experience
Enghouse Networks Limited is a division of Enghouse Systems Limited, a publicly traded Canadian based software and services company founded in 1984. Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol “ESL”.
Enghouse serves a number of distinct vertical markets through its three divisions, each developing and selling enterprise oriented applications software.
Enghouse’s solutions have been deployed by 200+ service providers in over 100 countries around the world including next generation operators, mobile, wireless and cable operators that are building high speed, broadband, cable, fiber to the home (FTTH), fiber to the tower (FTTT), and wireless LTE networks
If interested, please apply at Senior Software Developer [bestjobs.eu]