Background on the Company:
DeepX Technology is aspired to design and build the best of class social networking platform for esports fans and communities as to connect all gamers and friends of same interest around the globe, share life experiences, send messages and get updates.
The company name DeepX originates from the word Deep and X, in which the Deep means fostering Deep connection among the eSports fans and X means bringing exciting life eXperience to the community of the same interest.
DeepX is our guiding philosophy and stands for our commitment to build an exciting platform of extra- ordinary quality.
As we are start-up, without burden of legacy technologies, we are able to choose the cutting edge technologies to build our one of the kind platform with unique requirements.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Develop functional and sustainable mobile/web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and devops engineer
- 5+ years of experience as a Back-end developer
- Candidate with lesser experience will be considered for junior position.
- In-depth understanding of hybrid mobile app or web app development in Open- Source Technology Stacks
- Experience with Programming languages like .NET Core, C#
- Experience with Entity Framework, GraphQL, real-time WebSockets (SignalR)
- Experience with RDBMS (Mariadb or MySQL)
- Experience with 3rd party integration i.e. Payment Gateway and APIs integration
- Knowledge with AWS/Azure (IaaS/PaaS) Cloud Infrastructure
- Familiar with JIRA
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player in agile working environment
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Senior Software (Back-End) Developer (deepxtech.com)