Playtika is a Game-Entertainment Company that provides audiences around the world with a wide variety of games based on quality, original content that is constantly changing and tailored to each player specifically.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That’s why we have 30 million players and 17 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes over 6TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika, we are storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. We don’t just build games, we bring them to life.
- Determining best fit architectural designs;
- Researching for new technologies;
- Collaborating with other departments in order to fully cover business needs
- Writing well-documented high-level documents;
- Supporting teams on implementation and integrations;
- Working on complex problems and performance issues.
- At least 10 years of practical experience in development;
- At least 2 years on architect position;
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with relational (MySQL), NoSQL databases (Couchbase/Aerospike), search engines (ElasticSearch);
- Experience with asynchronous systems and distributed stream processing;
- Experience with Linux systems; docker containers;
- Good knowledge of architecture/design patterns and styles;
- Experience working of creating architect design for new applications/projects;
- Experience working with source control systems, code review systems;
- Experience working with continuous integration and delivery systems, code quality automation systems;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience working with debugging/profiling tools, ability to resolve performance issues;
- Understanding SDLC;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering;
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits daily, Yogurts, Snacks & Soda Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Tickets
- Vacation Tickets
- Private Pension
- Transport Subscription
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Wellbeing Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Personal Development Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Birthday Gift
- 1 Day Off for birthday
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city: Timpuri Noi
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Exciting company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If interested, please apply at Senior software architect [bestjobs.eu]