We are looking for senior Security Development & Integration engineers for Ericsson Cloud Execution Environment (CEE) to join our team developing & maintaining Ericsson’s OpenStack and OPNFV based virtual infrastructure manager (VIM). Our product is the virtualization, control, and management layer of our market leading network function virtualization infrastructure (NFVi) solution. It is an industrialized Telecom grade cloud platform securing that several applications, such as virtual network functions, can effectively share the infrastructure resources in terms of compute, storage, and network.
Your role will be to integrate open source components and Ericsson proprietary add-ons and through verification ensure that the different parts are working together in the customer environment. At the same time, you can constantly learn more about new cutting-edge open source technologies, gain experience in various areas of product development and enterprise level product delivery. You will love this role if you like building systems that no one can break. More-or-less everything that a professional security engineer can dream of who loves to rock in a constantly evolving environment!
- Design and integrate cloud infrastructure from open source components and perform troubleshooting in internal as well as in customer networks;
- Take part in the full development cycle from system design, through development, integration, verification, and deployment to customer support;
- Continuously improve our products and processes;
- Constantly develop your competences;
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or extensive experience in related area;
- Proficiency in English both written and oral;
- Flexibility to perform whatever task that needs to be done in the software development & integration cycle;
- Massive experience with Linux system administration;
- Experience in programming and shell scripting (e.g., Python, bash).
- Experience in several of the following security specific areas:
- Cloud computing security (tenant, VM isolation);
- Identity and access management (user, role, tenant);
- Cryptography (encryption, hashing algorithms, key exchange);
- PKI (Public Key Infrastructure);
How to apply: