The EA Security team protects EA by reducing our exposure to security risks by raising awareness and providing a measured, proportionate set of security and risk management controls, services and solutions. This department also ensures that EA is meeting required security standards as defined by a variety of different regulatory bodies.
You will report to the Senior Manager – Security | Game & Platform Security based in Guildford, and you will have a team of supportive colleagues that would be happy to work with you in a flat organization structure where you will be encouraged to be part of a diverse team.
- Understanding of the core principles of security architecture and design and translate these into quality requirements.
- Can conduct and lead Threat Modelling efforts and identify associated security risks.
- Provide quantitative analysis and relative prioritization for identified risks, with an understanding of individual team circumstances.
- Be passionate about providing the best player experience possible
- Become a trusted partner by promoting constructive dialogue and seek resolution across multiple partners.
- Have passion for spreading knowledge and educating the wider team on secure design, development, and implementation.
- Experience assessing and designing security controls in an enterprise-level environment.
- Experience reviewing and recommending security solutions.
- Knowledge of recognized security industry standards and leading practices.
- Broad knowledge of security technologies and tools.
- Experience with how to conduct risk assessments and the associated methodologies involved in risk mitigation and the presentation of this work.
- Experience securing cloud environments, tools and frameworks.
- Solid knowledge of server technologies.
- Solid knowledge of directory, identity, authentication, and access management technologies.
- Experience securing mobile platforms.
- Record of improving efficiency and effectiveness of process / tooling / automation
- Experience driving education and awareness programmes
- Minimum 6years experience in an equivalent role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
If interested, please apply at Senior Security Engineer [ea.com]