We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Back-end Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer, who will help us build amazing products for new startups.
Write to us, call us, join us and let’s make some startups grow!
How can you grow with us?
- We build MVPs for startups, so you will be able to deliver a few projects (software products created from scratch) within a year!
- The next product you’ll help build could be either an ingenious IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, an innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria… or something just as exciting!
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills,
- You’ll be part of one of the best Development teams
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
3+ years of experience or proven track record of using Rails in commercial projects.
You can write detailed application tests,You know how to take full advantage of Rails framework,You know how to select the correct technology solution for a client’s problem,You know how to build scalable applications,You know how to write efficient code,You know how to set up deployment on multiple different platforms based on application requirements,You have some commercial experience with frontend technologies,You have some commercial experience with frontend technologies,Your focus is clean code.
At least B2 in English – we work internationally, so that’s a must,Strong collaboration, communication, and organization skills – we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!Ability and will to share your knowledge with more junior members of the team,Proactive attitude towards implementing changes,Attention to detail.
Passion for new technologies and startups!Pet projects, presence in the Ruby community and passion, passion, passion!Any other programming languages and frameworks.
Please apply here or send you resume at email@example.com