Our client is the market-leading producer of Integrated Circuits Lithography and Metrology machines. On top of their lines of machines they have several lines of applications that support the performance of the lithography process. Most of these applications rely on databases to help the machines achieve their yield.
This project deals with processing the information inside the databases in order to calculate and store complex KPIs needed by FAB (factories with multiple lithography machines) managers.
The work will be performed directly at the customer site in Dresden where there is a team of about 50 people. They are working in Agile, organized in scrum teams.
Most of the work will be on-site (Dresden, Germany) but there could be some travel to the Netherlands.
New features development, unit/functional testing, design documentation.
• Master’s degree in science (MSc)
• Experience with formal software quality through code review, static code analysis, unit testing, test automation
• Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
• Experience with Angular or VueJS
• Comfortable with immutability of the state, react-router, redux for state management (or other framework), preferably sagas for asynchronous call (or other middleware), unit testing with Jest and Enzyme or Karma
• Web development experience, knowledge about client-server, authentication
• React patterns like Context api, Render props, React Hooks
• AGILE way of working
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• A passion for programming and software engineering
• Experience or proven ability in technical specifications
• Experience or proven ability in designing complex software architecture
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If interested, please apply at Senior ReactJS developer [luxoft.com]