Short company description
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
For this position, we need someone who has the following.
• Experience with React and Redux development, suitable for building and deploying a complex web-based app.
• Excellent communications skills, a versatile and creative mind, with good problem-solving abilities, self-motivation, and energy.
• Experience working in agile teams.
• Ability to design and write secure, stable, testable, and maintainable code with minimal defects.
Candidates will benefit from having experience in the following areas.
• Experience with Electron, suitable for building and deploying a multi-platform desktop app on Windows and OS X.
• Communications products, such as SIP, calling, messaging, or group collaboration.
Unified Communications Client Engineering Team and the Senior Software Engineer Role
Our revolutionary mobile native unified communications solution, MaX UC is an in-network, mobile-native Unified Communication and Collaboration solution designed from the ground up to deliver an awesome user experience. Globally, 25 million business users use MaX UC to collaborate with their colleagues, customers and suppliers through voice, messaging, video conferencing, offline collaboration and more, all seamlessly integrated within a simple, natural user interface.
The Client Engineering team builds end-user apps for MaX UC and have kicked off a project to build a new MaX UC Desktop client for Windows and Mac using Electron and React for a fresh and modern UX. Over the next few years we will migrate our entire user-base to the new app, and to continue developing the client as we add more collaboration features.
After settling into the team, you’ll be responsible for the following.
• Ensuring the team builds a great React and Electron app, evangelizing and advising on its architecture, development, and maintainability.
• Full lifecycle of software development including user-story refinement, design, coding, regression testing, problem investigation, debugging and fixing.
• Working with the PO, Scrum Master, Tech Lead, Test Lead and other engineers in the Scrum, to reliably deliver value in each sprint.
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
If interested, please apply at Senior React Software Developer [hipo.ro]