Okapi is product design & development agency based in Bucharest, Romania and we work with both startups and seasoned entrepreneurs from both US & Europe, helping them transform ideas into polished products.
We are currently looking to expand our team with a world-class Senior QA Engineer, which is analytical and disciplined with the intuition to find product deficiencies before our customers do. You will perform manual testing as well as implement automated tests. In addition, you will drive the effort to continuously increase the automated test coverage and technically mentor the team.
If you are interested in finding out more and explore a possible relationship, we would love to hear back from you to find out more about you and to tell you more about our platform.
- Determine and develop test strategies for a wide range of testing issues and drive to completion.
- Manage bug database triage by prioritizing critical or major cases and working with multi-discipline teams to resolve and close successfully.
- Proactively create and execute test cases, triage bugs, and report testing status to project teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues found within the products.
- Prioritize test coverage, identify risk, and communicate recommendations and updates to stakeholders.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
- Analytical, disciplined and detail oriented
- Strong in QA methodology
- 5 years or more experience in test automation or software development
- Experience testing distributed systems deployed in a cloud environment
- Strong scripting skills, preferably Python
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work within a small high achieving team, as well as independently
- Self-driven, highly motivated, innovative
- Ability to work with remote team members efficiently
- Graph Databases such as Titan or Neo4j
- Experience with Perl or Python
We are offering
● A friendly environment where you can follow your passions and develop your skills;
● A flexible schedule (no strict working hours);
● Paid vacations;
● A variety interesting & challenging projects;
● Performance bonuses;
If interested, please apply at Senior QA Engineer [bestjobs.eu]