We are looking to add an experienced and enthusiastic Project Manager to our team in Cluj Napoca.
This will be a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle. And moreover, you will lay out a blueprint for the whole project including the project scope and parameters, clearly communicate the goals of the project to the team; the targets to be achieved, allot budget to the various tasks to be completed, and ensure that the expectations of the stakeholders are met through timely completion of the project.
You will be part of our team in Cluj and will connect with software developers and leaders from our clients.
What’s in It for You
Opportunity to liaise and network with key stakeholders, both from Fortech and from our customer.
Recognition of professional competence and results.
Possibility to constantly improve your skills according to the desired career path.
- Develop and manage direct relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts, ensuring business solutions are aligned with their goals and priorities
- Work alongside the project team to produce the necessary project deliverables
- Act as a servant leader for the project team
- Activity Planning and Sequencing
- Resource Planning
- Developing Schedules
- Time Estimating
- Cost Estimating
- Developing a Budget
- Creating Charts and Schedules
- Risk Analysis
- Managing Risks and Issues
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress
- Team Leadership
- Strategic Influencing
- Business Partnering
- Working with Vendors
- Scalability, Interoperability and Portability Analysis
- Controlling Quality
- Benefits Realisation
- Leadership: work closely with the project team; provide coaching and guidance
- Communication: actively communicate with team, organization, and customer; possess key report-writing skills
- Self-Control: adaptability to clients with fast-changing minds; agility in the face of unexpected obstacles; authenticity and consistent behavior
- Problem-solving: identifies risks and creates mitigation plans; gap analysis in process improvement opportunities (as-is /to-be)
- Productivity: attention to detail, overview capacity and balance between the two; facilitation of discussions with project team and stakeholders; time management
- Wisdom: conflict resolution instincts; empathy for customers, co-workers, and vendors; diplomacy in difficult situations
- Decision Making: explore and evaluate impact of decisions; recommend improvements
- Influencing: ability to deliver clear and useful feedback; assertiveness on behalf of ideas that matter; providing useful criticism without ego
- Negotiation: use processes to meet needs; harmonize and reconcile needs; watch for and avoid conflicts which stem from differences in experience, information, and role
- Build Trust
- Communicate your needs
- Separate concerns
If interested, please apply at SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER [fortech.ro]