About the job
We are looking to add a Senior Project Manager to our team in Cluj-Napoca.
This will be a dynamic environment where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle. Moreover, you will lay out a blueprint for the whole project, including the project scope and parameters. In this role, you will have to clearly communicate the project’s goals to the team, make sure the targets to be achieved, allot budget to the various tasks to be completed, and ensure that the expectations of the stakeholders are met through timely completion of the project.
You will be part of our team in Cluj-Napoca and will connect with product managers, project managers, software architects, software developers, and leaders from our clients.
What’s in It for You
- Recognition of professional competence and results.
- Possibility to constantly improve your skills according to the desired career path.
- Multiple opportunities to learn from peers and clients.
- Develop and manage direct relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts, ensuring business solutions are aligned with their goals and priorities
- Work alongside the project teams to produce the necessary project deliverables
- Act as a servant leader/ facilitator for the project teams
- Coach team members to support them in reaching their objectives
- Agile coach for both client and team – drive agile practices and coach team in becoming self-organized
- Support Product Owners and Product Managers in reaching their targets
- Activity Planning and Sequencing
- Resource Planning
- Developing Schedules
- Time Estimating
- Cost Estimating
- Developing a Budget
- Creating Charts and Schedules
- Risk Analysis
- Managing Risks and Issues
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress
- Team Leadership
- Strategic Influencing
- Business Partnering
- Working with Vendors
- Scalability, Interoperability and Portability Analysis
- Controlling Quality
- Benefits Realisation
- Leadership: work closely with the project team; provide coaching and guidance, team player
- Agile knowledge: solid agile project management knowledge/ experience/ expertise – able to set-up an agile team from scratch – agile coaching, driving agile practices from idea to implementation, driving the team towards a self-organizing team
- Communication: actively communicate with team, organization, and customer; possess key report-writing skills, communicate your needs clearly
- Self-Control: adaptability to clients with fast-changing minds; agility in the face of unexpected obstacles; authenticity and consistent behavior
- Problem-solving: identifies risks and creates mitigation plans; gap analysis in process improvement opportunities (as-is /to-be)
- Productivity: attention to detail, overview capacity and balance between the two; facilitation of discussions with project team and stakeholders; time management
- Wisdom: conflict resolution instincts; empathy for customers, co-workers, and vendors; diplomacy in difficult situations
- Decision Making: explore and evaluate the impact of decisions; recommend improvements
- Influencing: ability to deliver clear and useful feedback; assertiveness on behalf of ideas that matter; providing useful criticism without ego
- Negotiation: use processes to meet needs; harmonize and reconcile needs; watch for and avoid conflicts which stem from differences in experience, information, and role
- Build Trust: team – client
- Separate concerns
Meet the Team
“The thing I like most about working at Fortech is that I can work very close to our clients, and by doing this, I am able to identify their needs in terms of product, quality, and technology. This gives a huge advantage when it comes to ramping-up teams and projects. I constantly learn from the relationships I was able to build inside Fortech as well as with the clients. I have the opportunity to work with performant teams with a high level of dedication and very strong technical skills.”
(Domnica, Senior Project Manager)
If interested, please apply at Senior Project Manager [linkedin]