- Opportunity within a leading market expansion services company
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Competitive employee benefits
Our client is a leading brand in market expansion services. Catering to a wide range of industries, they have established operations across the Asia Pacific region.
In this role, you will ingest data from corporate data sources and perform required transformations in Power BI query editor as well as utilise navigation features in Power BI (e.g. bookmarks, drill-throughs) to guide readers through a compelling data-driven story.
You will be responsible for :
- Working closely with clients, gathering requirements and translating them.
- Data modelling capabilities including designing effective BI data models.
- Designing effective layouts using themes and report grids and working closely with our UX design team.
- Working with our clients to manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes and fixing any defects identified.
- Publishing reports via the Power BI service, managing them through distribution of apps and monitoring usage/data refreshes/security access.
- Shaping an approach for governance and deployment of Power BI in mid- organisations, including advising on licensing, distribution/sharing, training and support.
- You have at least 3 years� experience as a Business Intelligence developer using the Microsoft BI stack e.g. SQL Server database, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI.
- You possess strong SQL skills for querying and creation of views/tables, functions and stored procedures.
- You have experience in designing ETL processes including knowledge of data warehousing strategies and theories.
- You have experience using SQL, Power BI or other visualisation tools to build dashboards, reports and cubes.
- You are able to develop new or maintain and improve existing ETL processes.
- You have the ability to articulate and document architectural solutions and processes.
- You have the ability to act as a subject matter expert while attending technical and business meetings.
- You possess strong knowledge of cloud computing, preferably on Azure.
- Prior experience with the Azure stack and Microsoft PaaS offerings Azure SQL Database and Azure SQL Data Warehouse; as well as working knowledge of leading customer marketing software tools eg. Salesforce.com will be an added advantage.
- You are able to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- You are highly adaptable and can work well in fast-paced, changing environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standard.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Senior Power BI Developer (indeed.com)