Within Citi, the Cryptographic Engineering Team is focusing on cryptographic protocols, mainly but not limited to, defining next generation PKI architecture,post quantum cryptography, PKI solutions, and strategic vendor interaction. In this role you will design/architect and engineer Cryptography and PKI Systems alongside existing team members. You will work on next generation crypto ecosystem and define cryptographic standards, architectures, and governance, develop large scale enterprise security solutions using advancements in cryptography and information security.
- be primarily responsible for developing crypto solutions at the enterprise level, which will include working on PKI architectures, defining post quantum crypto algorithms and solutions with main focus on Enterprise PKI and certificate management.
- work with all disciplines, in collaboration with junior engineers, and operational product owners to integrate PKI and certificate management related technologies with Citi platforms to protect and manage the cryptography of mission critical systems.
- perform product evaluation, testing and certification of PKI and Crypto technologies. Ensure that all security products meet or exceed Citi internal and regulatory requirements.
- provide occasional 4th level engineering support for the product toolset.
- prepare documentation of processes and procedures for the usage of the product.
- follow the Technology Development Life Cycle in the development of all security tools.
- 5+ years experience in cryptography, PKI, and strong understanding of cryptography and mathematical algorithms. must understand the principles related to PKI, private keys, encryption methods, CRL, and advanced key usages
- Deep Understanding of Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems and cryptographic protocols
- Knowledge of Crypto Libraries (bouncy castle)
- Symmetric Key Encryption and Asymmetric Encryption
- Experience with a variety of HSM platforms
- Experience with Certificate Authority systems
- Experience with EJBCA is a plus.
- Working with Trust Providers is a plus.
- Fluent English language skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in any STEM area
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this interesting opportunity.