Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time – your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
The Senior Network Infrastructure Consultant participates in the architecture, technical strategy and design of networking and security solutions
• Member of the design team assigned on the project.
• Build technical client relationships and monitor status of ongoing engagements.
• Become client trusted advisor and contribute to customer Digital Transformation.
• Participate in the project deployment strategy for the consulting delivery related activities and participate in producing the associated level of effort.
• Recognize and assess client key business drivers and challenges.
• Articulate service strategy (refine, refresh, change, optimize, …) in the relevant digital domain.
• Engage and partner with customers to jointly develop the architecture matching requirements and constraints.
• Produce medium and high complexity high and low level design documents.
• Provide input for configurations.
• Contribute to the sales effort to support the positioning of new complex solutions in ad-hoc area of expertise and practice active consulting (up)selling.
• Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge of relevant Orange’s products, services and solutions sets.
• Contributes to the effort of knowledge management (documentation of completed assignments, knowledge sharing through presentations, participation to consulting Communities of Interest, mentoring, …).
• Upskill in relevant area’s (technical, financial, soft skills)
· strong technical knowledge and/or experience in networks and related services
Networks and related services:
• WAN (switching, routing), Hybrid WAN, LAN, WLAN, NAC solutions (Cisco and other vendors)
• Datacenter networks architecture
• Networks and security related technologies in Data Centers and public cloud architecture (AWS, Azure)
• SDN/NFV concepts
• Firewalls and next-generation firewalls, Web filtering, proxies, IPS/IDS, (SSL) VPN
• Security product knowledge: Zscaler, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Juniper, F5, Bluecoat
Technical knowledge and/or experience in the following areas is a plus:
• SD-WAN deployments or vendor exposure: Cisco/Viptela, uCPE various vendors, Fortinet, Velocloud, Cloudgenix, …
• APM/NPM product knowledge: Riverbed, InfoVista (Ipanema), Cisco WAAS
• Virtualization solutions (Vmware, Hyper-V, KVM Linux), containers solutions like Docker or Kubernetes
• Data Center infrastructure and Storage (Nexus, UCS, EMC, NetApp)
• Knowledge of major operating systems such as Windows Server, Linux
Other skills and experience
• Strong team player skills.
• Effective customer communication.
• Ability to handle complex situations (internal and customer facing).
• Expert level in the integration and implementation of at least one specific digital domain (to be listed according to requirements)
• Advanced level in one or more digital domain(s).
• Strong technical skills around telecommunications/IT solutions and services in general / university degree in Communications systems/or Computer Science or equivalent.
• Minimum of 6 years related work experience in customer facing organizations within the ICT industry (channels, local representations working directly with customer IT management).
• Fluent in English
• Understand market trends, technical and business issues associated with the ICT industry.
• Excellent business and commercial understanding.
• Financial management capabilities (P&L, TCO, ROI, …)
• Must have consultancy and service delivery experience in the ICT industry.
• Program and/or project management skills are a plus.
• Eager to learn.
[Orange Perks] What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
· Contract type: Full Time;
· Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
· Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
· Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
· Electronic Meal Tickets – as you imagine;
· Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
· Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
· Short Friday & Hello HUB – a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
· Professional GSM subscription;
· Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
· Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
· Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
· Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
· Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
· Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
· In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
· & more!
You could be working in an organization with great colleagues and team spirit supporting your professional development.
If interested, please apply at Senior Network Infrastructure Consultant [bestjobs.eu]