Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your main mission
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Senior .NET Developer (full stack) to join a team responsible with designing and developing web applications exposed online to UBISOFT gamers.
As part of our experienced team located in Bucharest, you will have an active role on high availability and low latency solutions part of UBISOFT online ecosystem. You will work mainly (but not limited) on projects part of UBISOFT players’ Account and Authentication portfolio. Projects have direct impact on gamers, part of them being critical for UBISOFT players’ experience in-game or in other contexts.
The development process includes challenges related to security, performance and scalability. We are using Microsoft technology stack, React, Angular, AWS products (Aurora, SES, etc) and other.
What you’ll do
- Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring;
- Provide technical guidance to other team members;
- Work with Project Managers to build project plans and estimations;
- Deliver on time and with good quality;
- Propose ideas to improve the applications, procedures and technologies used.
What you’ll bring as experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent;
- 4+ years’ experience as a C# .NET web developer;
- Good knowledge of .NET Core, .NET Framework, REST APIs;
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server (or other SQL/NOSQL databases);
- Good command of English.
What you’ll bring as a colleague
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team;
- Autonomous and self-motivated;
- Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies;
- Analytical skills, attention to details; ability to understand user needs.
If interested, please apply at Senior .NET Developer – for Online Solutions (ubisoft.com)