Do you want to work on international projects? Willing to work in a community of almost 300 developers who are investing also in sharing knowledge?
You can do this with a flexible program and remote work per request.
We are currently searching for new colleagues to be located in our office in Bucharest for 1 project. Hopefully, it will suite you!
An interesting project in the field of transport in which applications will be developed in ASP.NET/Core, which aim to manage parking spaces throughout Europe.
- TDD approach
- React And VueJS (not strictly required)
- WEB ( web forms)
- Windows (services)
What we need:
- Experience in Agile software development, unit testing
- Coach and support junior’s professional development
- Opportunity to prove your senior knowledge in an internationally developed and complex product
- Good English spoken and written – communication with our international clients on daily basis
- Analytical thinking
- Readiness for travelling
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and work on yourself
- Consider software maintenance as part of usual product development life-cycle
What we offer:
- Work with latest technologies
- Professional and personal growth
- International experience
- Opportunity to travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
- Work from home per request and flexible program
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills trainings
- In house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
- Referral bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Great company events
If interested, please apply at Senior/Mid .NET Developer [bestjobs.eu]