Are you ready to take off and be part of the Allstar employee? Whether you’re applying for a developer, customer happiness or crew, at AirAsia we act as One AirAsia.
If you are hungry to make a difference with one of the most well known low cost airlines and to work in the dynamic technology hub, this is the job for you.
AirAsia Software Engineering Team (AASET) is a technology centre that design and create custom-built solutions for the group’s airline and digital businesses. It is a global initiative to drive its digital transformation.
The technology centre comprises of a team of software engineering and technology experts based in RedQ office and Bangalore, who would work to streamline the airlines digital assets such as its website and mobile app along with creating and implementing new products and enhancements such as the new artificial intelligence (AI)-powered chatbot, among others, for a seamless journey.
What You’ll Do
- Grow and manage a team of engineering managers, technology leaders, and senior engineers in the area of Payments and Transactional Services
- Work tightly with product and design peers to set the vision, build and communicate the strategy, and improve ways of working as a team
- Lead the technical strategy for the area, and drive the necessary transformation for its success
- Advocate and advance modern software development and engineering practices
- Identify and introduce changes in the way teams operate in order to achieve a high performing state
- Identify and build standards-based solutions appropriate to our environment and business needs
- Simplify designs to handle complex decision logic, and build high-throughput, low-latency, resilient systems
Who You Are
- 10+ years experience Software Engineering
- Min 5+ years in a technology leadership role
- Experience across multiple industry verticals (not necessarily aviation, in fact, non-aviation experience is a plus); ecommerce experience highly desired.
- Candidate must possess at Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
What makes an Allstar employee?
You allow yourself to ‘Dare to Dream’ big dreams and seize the day. You ‘Make things Happen’, you like taking efforts and achieve it. Without any effort, no dream will get fulfilled.
Our companies include Airasia.com, BigPay, Teleport, BigLife, RedBeat Ventures, AirAsia Foundation, Tune Group of Hotels, TuneProtect, OURSHOP, FORM.AT, Airasia Ads
AirAsia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age
We are all different – one talent to another – that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be the best. We committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Senior Manager, Software Engineering (indeed.com)