A Senior Manager, IT Audit (IT Systems & Ops) job has become available at a world-leading bank.
About the Senior Manager, IT Audit (IT Systems & Ops) Role:
This role will provide management and the Board with an objective, independent assessment of the internal control systems through planning and execution of the audit assignments. The individual will ensure value added, accurate and relevant assessment to management by providing appropriate business-oriented recommendations to facilitate business decisions.
- Lead and perform IT audit fieldwork with a view of appraising the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal controls system and compliance with applicable policies, procedures, laws and regulations
- Perform special review and investigative audit, where applicable. Highlight internal control weaknesses, inefficiencies and non-compliance and provide recommendations/suggestion to enhance or improve the existing workflow of the bank
- Participate in the discussion of audit findings with the relevant authority during the exit meeting and to obtain appropriate responses from the auditee
- Develop, enhance and update audit programmes, procedural work flows and the division manual from time to time
- Ensure completeness of working papers with all relevant risk areas are covered in the audit assignments and issues raised are logical and valid
- Prepare and issue audit reports. Perform regular follow-up audits on non-compliant or high risk breaches
- Carry out any other appropriate duties as deemed fit by the management from time to time
To succeed in the Senior Manager, IT Audit (IT Systems & Ops) job, you will need to have strong knowledge of the FS industry and the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with colleagues from different levels.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Should have at least seven years of financial services industry experience, including at least four years of
IT auditing exposure
- Should be a strong leader with a proven track record in managing high-performance teams in the
context of making a broad, positive impact on the organisation
- Familiar with audit processes/methodologies and able to write clear/concise audit reports is an
- Broad knowledge of banking operations is essential; preferably in IT systems and operations, IT
audit tools and technology risk management
- Related professional certifications (i.e. CBA, CISA, or specialised IT certification) are a plus
- Able to work independently
- Experience with data analytics software such as ACL, SQL, etc.
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Senior Manager, IT Audit (IT Systems & Ops) with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Senior Manager, IT Audit (IT Systems & Ops) (indeed.com)