- Providing technical leadership, foresight and senior level ICT advice and information to meet needs and guide strategic and operational decision-making.
- Lead and drive the Marine & Offshore Systems initiatives to ensure the development, implementation and support of business applications and offshore assets’ ICT infrastructure and communications systems to optimally support the group business growth and operational needs.
- Organize and participate actively in meetings of the ICT Steering and providing support and guidance to managers and staff on a full range of operational and strategic ICT direction
Marine & Offshore Systems Operations
- Lead, plan Marine & Offshore Systems Fleet IT and applications operations
- Manage Systems supported and deploy the resources optimally and cost effectively
- Monitor the quality of services following the SLAs agreed with clients
- Lead and plan the implementation of maintenance and support initiatives for Marine, Offshore & Port to ensure operational excellence through cost-effective and efficient systems
Marine, Offshore & Port Applications New Technologies
- Plan and manage the procurement strategies, tender and contract evaluation, design development and implementation for new initiatives and keeping the technology optimal and up to standards
Marine & Offshore Systems Applications budget planning, policies, guidelines and standards
- Plan and direct the budget planning for MOS and its client’s needs.
- Monitor and adopt new development, review and governance of Marine & Offshore Systems Applications policies, guidelines and standards to support the company’s business growth and operational needs.
- Develop, motivate and coach subordinates to develop capabilities within the Marine & Offshore Systems Applications team.
- Managing Key Strategic Relationships between ICT, MOS Stakeholders and its Vendors
- Communicate the key updates to respective stakeholders through various committees and direct communication channels.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in ICT industry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ specific experience in managing customized business-specific applications and offshore assets’ ICT infrastructure/communications systems development, implementation and operations.
- Degree in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) or equivalent.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Senior Manager for Information, Communication & Technology (ICT) (indeed.com)