The ideal candidate
Ideal candidate must have:
· 15+ years of hands on IT experience in design and development of complex systems
· Minimum of 5+ years in a solution or technical architect role using service and hosting solutions such as private / public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
· At least 4+ years of experience hands on experience in cloud native architecture design, implementation of distributed, fault tolerant enterprise applications for Cloud.
· Experience in application migration to AWS cloud using Refactoring, Rearchitecting and Re-platforming approach
· 3+ Proven experience using AWS services in architecting PaaS solutions.
· AWS Certified Architect
Technical skills / job description:
· Deep understanding of Cloud Native and Microservices fundamentals
· Deep knowledge and understanding of AWS PaaS and IaaS features
· Hands on experience in AWS services ie EC2, ECS, S3, Aurora DB, DynamoDB, Lambda, SQS, SNS , RDS, API gateway, VPC, Route 53, Kinesis, cloud front, Cloud Watch, AWS SDK / CLI etc.
· Strong experience in designing and implementing core services like VPC, S3, EC2, RDS, IAM, Route 53, Autoscaling, Cloudwatch, AWS Config, Cloudtrail, ELB, AWS Migration services, ELB, VPN / Direct connect
· Hands on experience in enabling Cloud PaaS app and data services like Lambda, RDS, SQS, MQ, Step Functions, App flow, SNS, EMR, Kinesis, Redshift, Elastic Search and others
· Experience automation and provisioning of cloud environments using API’s, CLI and scripts.
· Experience in deploy, manage and scale applications using Cloud Formation / AWS CLI
· Good understanding of AWS Security best practices and Well Architecture Framework
· Good knowledge on migrating on premise applications to AWS IaaS
· Good knowledge of AWS IaaS (AMI, Pricing Model, VPC, Subnets etc.)
· Good to have experience in Cloud Data processing and migration, advanced analytics AWS Redshift, Glue, AWS EMR, AWS Kinesis, Step functions
· Creating, deploying, configuring and scaling applications on AWS PaaS
· Experienced in Python, Node and Express JS
· Experience in working on modern web technologies such as React, Angular, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3
· Experience in modernization of legacy applications to modern java applications
· Experience in DevOps tool Jenkins / Bamboo, Git, Maven / Gradle, Jira, SonarQube, Junit , Selenium, Automated deployments and containerization
· Knowledge on relational database and no SQL databases ie Neo4J, MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
· Hands on experience with Linux operating system
· Experience in full life-cycle agile software development
· Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
If interested, please apply at Senior Level AWS Developer (AWS Architect) – REMOTE (ejobs.ro)