Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Lumen is seeking a creative, enthusiastic and motivated business analyst. Lumen is currently undergoing a digital transformation, we are literally changing how we do business, and a key component will be making data driven decisions. This candidate will play a major role in uncovering insights, developing analytics data stories and designing insightful dashboard to enable these data driven decisions. The ideal candidate will have strong problem solving skills, advanced technical skills using the latest analytics technologies and be able to understand business fundamentals. Remote, Work from home, or Broomfield, CO.
The Main Responsibilities
- Ability to uncover insights from data that inform business decisions
- Communicate insights through data visualization tools and presentations
- Develop insightful dashboards and tools
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills
- Experience synthesizing data into information, and presenting concise analyses
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow through
- Performing root cause analysis
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Natural talents for creative problem solving and critical thinking
- Game changer mentality
- Out of the box thinker
- Desire to want to do things differently
- 7+ Year of experience in financial analysis, business analysis, data storytelling
- Bachelors MBA or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business
- Knowledge in SQL, Power BI, Qlik Sense, Excel and PowerPoint
- Refined communications and presentation skills
- Experience working in a fast past environment
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Senior Lead Operations Analyst – Remote Work from Home, or Broomfield, CO [glassdoor.com]