We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Acquisition to lead a new function at ReCharge, largely focused on digital, to drive growth in net-new merchants using ReCharge. We need an individual that is looking for an opportunity to make a big impact by creating a plan, executing on the strategy, iterating and optimizing as we grow, and ultimately creating measurable and repeatable results.
This position will report to the VP of Marketing and in the future may be responsible for hiring additional team members and/or managing agency relationships as needed. This will be a high visibility and high impact position and success in this role will be measured by the individual’s ability to produce meaningful results.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Create and execute on a multichannel digital marketing program to drive new merchant acquisition.
- Build a paid acquisition program from scratch; through search, social, or another channels, that drives a meaningful volume of qualified leads to our sales team
- Create an SEO plan and lead the direction of content and website updates in relation to this strategy.
- Develop a testing roadmap and conduct meaningful experiments across advertising, the website, and other digital channels.
- Build reports and dashboards, with support from internal operations and analytics teams, that highlight performance.
- Work with the web and design teams to identify testing and optimization opportunities to improve conversion rates.
- Collaborate with the VP of Marketing to determine appropriate budgets and corresponding targets on a quarterly and annual basis.
What You’ll Bring
- 7+ years relevant marketing experience with an emphasis on data-driven, digital acquisition efforts particularly in a B2B/SaaS capacity
- Master of Google Ads, LinkedIn advertising solutions, Google Analytics, and other relevant paid channels
- Familiarity with Tableau, Looker or other data visualization tools and, more importantly, you are skilled at distilling performance metrics down to the key data and insights needed to inform and drive decision-making
- First-hand experience with significantly growing advertising programs while maintaining positive performance metrics
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to multitask are essential
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, collaborative environments and a drive to exceed goals
- The resourcefulness to figure out what needs to be done and find ways to make it happen
- Ability to work remotely and a desire to make an impact at a high-growth start-up
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Senior Lead Generation Manager (glassdoor.com)