The Banking Products IT (BPIT) group is seeking a Java Developer for the Strategic Syndicated Commercial Loans Platform and Loan Lifecycle Management System. The system where the bank manages all loan life cycle events. It provides draw-down control, real-time limit availability checking, and detailed limit data. Main functions within the banks infrastructure: drawdown capture, funding, risk, cash settlement and accounting.
Some of the key responsibilities of the candidate will include:
• Java Development React UI/Server Java, JMS
• Oracle Development
• Enhance strategic software systems.
• Be involved in all phases of the project lifecycle (from analysis and specification through to testing and deployment) but with the emphasis on systems development
• Ensure projects are delivered on schedule and meeting client needs.
• Keep colleagues informed of developments; work collaboratively.
• Develop systems in an effective manner, using innovation and common sense to provide the bank with the tools to increase its profitable growth.
• Control the health of the development, test and production Transaction Processing environments
• Development of tools and processes to support the applications
• Performance analysis and tuning
• Participation in technical strategic decisions
• Liaison with other development and infrastructure teams
• Liaison with the business community to understand their processes and principles
• Data Analysis and coordination with IT Services for Production Support
The successful candidate should be technically strong in the following development technologies with a primary focus on strong React JS and Java skills working in a Continuous Integration environment:
• Strong OO software design and development
• Strong React JS, Redux, Core Java, Spring, Groovy, JUnit
• Strong SQL / Stored Procedure experience
• Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming, Automated Acceptance Tests
• Other: HTML5, Jira, JQuery, TDD methodology
Nice to have
Java Message Service (JMS), TeamCity, Web Services, TIBCO, Java Swing, ORM
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If interested, please apply at Senior Java UI Developer [luxoft.com]