Senior Java Software Engineer, Kyiv
Intapp Relationships is a comprehensive solution for firms that want accurate, current contacts for business development purposes. Intapp Relationships automates contact creation and maintenance and builds a detailed picture of who knows whom and the strength of those relationships. Software specifically designed for the unique needs of professional services firms, it identifies high-value relationships and contacts, keeps firm contact information current by passively capturing key details, and identifies patterns across all of a firm’s relationships that reveal opport unities to cross-serve clients. Intapp Relationships offers zero-entry capture, relationship-strength AI, contact-list insights and management to effectively build targeted audiences, and alerts which make it easy for our clients to build healthy relationships with their clients and prospects.
- Technical leadership, leadin g feature/component development
- Lead technical discussions on complex technologies within the team
- Collaborate with product owners, other software engineers, the CRM development team, DevOps as well as the Core S ervices development team to design, build, and maintain a high quality product in alignment with architecture and requirements.
- Work as part of the development team to improve product features, improve performance and resiliency of a highly complex, distributed Java based Relationships Management system, part of the Intapp CRM offering.
- Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments of high quality, performance, scalability, and resiliency
- Drive the increased adoption of test driven development within the team
- Provide technical assistance t o escalated production issues
- Use software development best practices & o wn your work end to end – this includes going through a design review, delivering the code with a high level of quality and finally, ensuring we have the requisite monitoring and alerting in place for the cloud deployment of the product
- Implement instrumentations, metrics , monitoring and logging, within the code to improve troubleshooting and traceability.
- Develop solutions that address our scalability challenges as our customer data set continues to grow
The ideal candidate must have full-stack web application design and development experience with passion and curiosity for solving complex and interesting problems in the area of customer relationship management (CRM), c loud architecture, resilient cloud systems, and high volume data processing.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Java technology stack
- 10 + years of software development experience building highly-reliable, mission-critical software using Java technologies
- Strong experience in Test-driven development and in performance and load testing
- Strong engineering fundamentals. You know your data structures, algorithms, OOP, SQL.
- Strong understanding of server-side technologies: caching and asynchronous processing
- Prior experience working on UI technologies (e.g. React, Angular) is desirable
- Prior experience designing highly-available RESTful APIs highly desirable
- Strong experience in Agile development practices
- Excellent problem solving skills with a history of outstanding delivery against assigned tasks
- Highly motivated, and committed to team success and positive team dynamics
Education and Training:
- Master’s degree is highly desirable and a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is required.
An overview of our tech stack:
- We use open-sourc e frameworks such as Hibernate & Wicket
- We run on best of breed infrastructure including AWS, Microsoft SQL Server , SVN, Git La b , Prometheus and we are starting our journey to move our workload to K8s.
Intapp powers connected firms. Trusted by more than 1,600 of the world’s top legal, investment banking, private capital, accounting, and consulting firms, Intapp offers end-to-end, cloud-based connected firm management software built for the unique needs of partner-led firms. Intapp helps enhance collaboration, unleash collective knowledge, transform decision-making, and fuel success. Our products and services span the entire engagement lifecycle — from strategy through origination and execution — to drive optimal outcomes. For more information, visit www.intapp.com .
EEO at Intapp
Intapp provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and will make hiring decisions without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks if applicable to the position.
- Computer Software
If interested, please apply at Senior Java Software Engineer (linkedin)