- Responsible for understanding business requirements and meet them within a timely manner.
- Design, develop, test, debug, and consult clients within a team of developers.
- Create and maintain documentation of policies and procedures.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain systems.
- Understanding of microservices and related concepts (clustering, caching, RESTful APIs etc.).
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional Java software engineering experience.
- Experience with backend development using Micronaut / Spring, database interaction (JOOQ / Hibernate) and testing (Junit, Mockito etc.).
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and IaaS (Google Cloud / AWS / Microsoft Azure) would be considered an asset.
- Some experience in React / Angular would be considered an asset.
- Understanding of some Fintech domains is a great advantage.