DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Java developer to complement our team and contribute to the development of an application for one of our clients – a major bank institution, as well as serve as a Technical Lead for one of our teams.
The position includes the following responsibilities:
- Producing high quality, scalable, testable and modularized code;
- Active contribution to the design, technology and architecture choices and performance optimizations of the system;
- Supervising and supporting the team in the creation of technical solutions;
- Allocating the tasks, responsible for the well-balanced workload in the team;
- Providing estimated timeframe and technical assessment of the tasks;
- Working closely with business change and other program teams to fully understand functional requirements and dependencies;
- Discussing technical requirements with the client and Business Analysts;
- Producing unit and integration tests as part of a thoroughly tested and robust development process
Key Skills, Experience and Knowledge required:
- Excellent understanding of the Software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge and experience in object-oriented design and programming, and architectural styles and patterns, such as MVC, Layered, Service-oriented, REST, Client-Server, Asynchronous messaging, etc.;
- Strong Java development skills, enhanced with experience with the Spring ecosystem;
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools and practices;
- Relational databases;
- Test driven software development is a must;
- Ability to liaise directly with business users during bug/problem resolution;
- University degree in information technologies;
- Excellent verbal and written English.
An advantage would be, if you possess experience with any of the following:
- Microservices architecture
- Cloud infrastructure
- RESTful web services
- Elastic Search/ Bootstrap
If you feel comfortable with the above-mentioned requirements, please send us your CV in English. At DXC our employees’ safety and well-being remain a key priority for us. Therefore, we continue with stay-at-home recruiting and video interviewing for the foreseeable future.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is to inform you that DXC Technology is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. DXC takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that DXC may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of DXC. DXC can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
In Return, We Offer
Apply here via: