We are looking for an IT focused, consultancy oriented colleague with strong experience in Software Development.
You will play a key role in the development of their enterprise systems across all platforms.
You will be working with cutting edge technologies you will be responsible for end to end delivery of a variety of projects to enhance the functionality of the company’s web based platform and in addition regular involvement in systems and business analysis, development and testing.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
– Very good knowledge of Java;
– Working experience with Spring core, Spring Boot;
– Knowledge of some core development tools used within the company: Maven, Jenkins, Git/SVN, Sonar and Docker (nice to have);
– Knowledge of distributed architecture and caching mechanism;
– Knowledge of middleware principles AMQP and asynchronous communication;
– Knowledge of java unit testing and mocking. Cucumber is a plus;
– Knowledge of NoSQL database principles (e.g. Cassandra, Elastic search) would be appreciated;
– Knowledge about ELK stack is a plus.
We also value:
– Sound Knowledge of design patterns, unit testing methodologies and frameworks;
– Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings.
– Gathering requirements from the business;
– Producing specification documents;
– Taking part in refining/enhancing the application’s architecture;
– Implementing the project in line with the agreed architectural design;
– Relying on IT best practices to improve the quality of the development;
– Developing from scratch a new application that will fit into existing application ecosystem;
– Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.