Our customer is a top-tier investment bank with client assets of hundreds of billion globally.
Reason to join us
• We offer the opportunity to work in a highly professional environment where you will work with high-level financial instruments
• We want you to be part of our success story and give you reasons to be proud of what you achieved as part of our fabulous team
• We give you the opportunity to develop yourself and evolve in your career via our fantastic technical, business-related or soft skills training
• We encourage creative-thinking in our great open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Orinoco is a workflow management platform, strategic for the bank and it is used by the Private Bank division in Germany.
The platform is built currently on Tibco on the BPM side and Java on the back-end services side.
It receives inputs from several channels (branch applications, fax, email, paper scans, call centers, online applications) and starts automatic processes for actions like: opening / closing account, change the correspondence address, etc.
The aim of the project is to migrate the existing Tibco implementation to Java open source, cloud, micro-services and a new BPM engine, Camunda.
A new platform on the above mentioned technologies will be build from scratch.
For deployment are used Docker, OpenShift and at the later stage the aim is also to have the new platform running in Google Cloud.
• Design and development of core application modules
• Participation in meetings with the customer
• Maintaining project technical infrastructure (continuous integration, automated deployment)
• Task decomposition and estimation
• Peer review, mentoring
• Bug fixing, test writing
Spring Framework, Docker, Microservices, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Spring Boot, Oracle, Java Message Service (JMS), Multithreading, REST
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process.