We are looking to add a Senior Java Developer to our team in Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Oradea, or Brasov.
In this role, you will be part of a newly created team for a project from the automotive industry, having mentoring and leading responsibilities. You will join a dynamic environment, where you have the chance to participate throughout the complete software development lifecycle and to focus on software quality through peer reviews, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment.
You will be part of our Java team and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Germany.
What’s in It for You
Work in a dynamic Agile environment.
Strong focus on quality in the entire software development lifecycle.
Opportunity to take part in the full development process, from requirements to delivery.
- Make design and architecture related decisions
- Provide development of new features
- Provide code refactoring
- Contribute to continuous integration and deploy activities
- Promote TDD, coding guidelines and other best practices, including process improvements
- Perform code reviews for peers
- Plan and execute all deployment of system features and monitor for successful integration, maintaining the system throughout its lifecycle
- Perform designing and interacting with relational databases
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle including agile development, test-driven development and continuous integration.
- Core Java expertise, Servlets, JSP
- Strong experience with Java EE, Spring (Boot, Cloud, Data) and microservices architecture
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Hibernate/ JPA
- Good working experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ
- Practical experience in OO design and UML
- Good working experience writing test cases using JUnit and a follower of the TDD best practices.
- Experience with Bitbucket/Git
- Good command of English
If interested, please apply at SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER [fortech.ro]