In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?The Senior Analyst: Information Security Incident Response is responsible for the operational management and orchestration of information security incident response team who are tasked with detecting and monitoring escalated threats and suspicious activity affecting NTT Ltd’s technology domain.
This individual proactively supports the prevention and resolution of security breaches and makes sure that the required incident and problem management processes are initiated to ensure compliance to policy.
Monitors, identifies, investigates and analyzes all response activities related to cybersecurity incidents within an organization. Identifies security flaws and vulnerabilities; responds to cybersecurity incidents, conducts threat analysis as directed and addresses detected incidents. Evaluates event flows to identify common risks and vulnerabilities to develop and implement solutions. Assists with security audits, risk analysis, network forensics and penetration testing. Provides assistance in monitoring the security of all designated networks and systems. Prepares detailed incident reports and technical briefs for the IT security team.
Working at NTT
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for the day to day operational activities of the information security incident response team.
- Proactively support the delivery of security analysis, investigations, reporting, and tuning efforts.
- Track and report on deliverables to ensure SLAs are met by the team.
- Coordinate and schedule shift resources, prioritising daily security operations tasks and leading security incident response efforts
- Coordinate with clients and/or internal teams for ongoing security response actions
- Proactively support the security operations process and procedure documentation.
- Ensure the teams alignment with overall business objectives.
- Handle internal and external escalations by engaging with key stakeholders.
- Maintain an understanding of current and emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and trends.
- Performs product evaluations for those information security monitoring systems that are being seriously considered for use on NTT Ltd production information systems.
- Manage the prevention and resolution of security breaches and ensure that the required incident and problem management processes are initiated to ensure compliance to policy.
- Compile incident and problem management reports to evaluate the potential security weaknesses.
- Support an impact and risk analysis, and implement recommendations for highlighted risks, ensuring that these risks and solutions are presented to the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that audit schedules are developed, scoped, discussed and agreed with the business.
- Manage and co-ordinate access authorisation for compliance with policy, administration security controls for effectiveness, security on the operational systems and verify that security monitoring is working.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Knowledge of information security management and policies
- Demonstrate an understanding of complex inter-relationships in an overall system or process
- Sound knowledge of technological advances within the information security arena
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and a proactive approach
- Display consistent client focus and orientation
- Display interpersonal skills and good verbal and written communication ability
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration skills
- Demonstrate sound decision-making ability
- Display good planning and organising ability
- Comprehension and practical knowledge of the “Cyber Threat Kill Chains”
- Strong knowledge of Tools, Techniques and Processes (TTP) used by threat actors
- Practical knowledge of “indicators of compromise” (IOC’s)
- Knowledge of malware analysis, hacking techniques, latest vulnerabilities, and security trends.
- Comprehension of SIEM and/or indicators of compromise for threat detection.
- Knowledge of network technologies including routers, switches, firewalls
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies.
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Degree / Certifications
- SANS GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC) or equivalent
- SANS GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA) or equivalent
- SANS GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) or equivalent
- Industry Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, CHFI
- Information Technology / ITILSM / ICT Security / ITIL v3
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or close Technical Disciplines
- Any other IT related Certifications is benefit
- Extensive experience in a Technology Information Security Industry
- Prior experience working in a SOC/CSIRT for at least 3-5 years
- Tertiary qualifications or a passionate ethical hacker
- Experience using End Point Protection Software
- Experience with Enterprise Detection & Response software
What will make you a good fit for the role?Standard career level descriptor for job level:
- Have wide-ranging experience
- Uses professional concepts and company objectives to solve complex issues in creative ways
- Networks with others outside own area of expertise
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results
- May coordinate others’ activities
- Typically requires significant related experience with a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Senior Information Security Incident Response Analyst
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.