Cegeka is a leading European IT solutions provider. The company specializes in multi-cloud services, cloud orchestration, managed services and optimization of applications, infrastructure and business processes and takes care of the development and integration of applications, eco-systems and platforms.
We are setting up a new digital platform within the aviation sector. Do you want to be part of this new project as Senior Kubernetes Developer?
What will you do?
- You will be responsible to design and develop the core engine of the Digital Platform.
This engine will allow the platform to deploy, configure and enforce dependency rules between the different containerized applications.
This component will also be responsible of rolling out application components on the different Hosting Nodes (based on Openshift).
- You will design and develop an highly maintainable and flexible way to represent the Platform Contract concept, application model (GitOPS model).
- You will design and develop the central store which houses the Digital Product metadata (Platform Contracts, application models,…)
- You can work from any Cegeka location (Corda Hasselt, Ghent, Leuven) or from home during these exceptional times. You are flexible, for meetings it can be easier to come to the office.
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally you have extensive knowledge and experience in Java, Go, Kubernetes-OpenShift, Service Mesh (IstIO), Kubernetes API, GoLang, Java API developement, GitOps, HELM, ArgoCD,OpenShift Operators
- As extra competences you preferably have knowledge and experience in Automations: Ansible, HashiCorp TerraForm) and HashiCorp Vault
- You have a Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent by experience.
- You speak English fluently and have worked in an English speaking environment before, knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
- You are able to communicate well within your team and towards the client if applicable.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- You will work in a very interesting industry, namely the aviation sector.
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
If interested, please apply at Senior Governor Developer [Belgium] (cegeka.com)