As an experienced proxy, do you want to have an impact on our projects for Industry 4.0 ? Would
you like to share your experience with Azure Cloud projects and would you like to work from Ghent ? Below you will find your new challenge!
What are you going to do?
- You map out the needs of our Industry 4.0 customers who are active in the utility, automotive, manufacturing & logistics sector.
- In concrete terms, this means that you will develop custom projects where we will redevelop the old web applications to make them Azure Cloud ready.
- You will join our Industry 4.0 division that also focuses on 5G projects, among other things .
- You also have colleagues of course! The team consists of approximately 5 colleagues (analysts and developers).
- You will end up in an Agile work environment .
- You translate high level analyzes into detailed user stories and you also take the functional tests to heart.
- You are responsible, together with the scrum master / project leader, for the preparation and planning of user stories.
- You also follow up the development and testing of the functionalities as described in the user stories.
- In the project team you are the linking pin between the customer and the team.
- Functional questions come to you as the point of contact for the development team .
- You manage the backlog and monitor the project scope.
- You work from our Cegeka Ghent location in the Blue Towers and are at our customer 2 days a week to give workshops or demos.
Who are we looking for?
- A communicative team player who dares to ask questions to the bone.
- Knowledge sharing, eagerness to learn, drive and flexibility are part of your DNA.
- You bring a number of years of experience as a functional analyst with you. Experience with Azure Cloud migration projects is a solid plus!
- With your critical eye you can think out and present things conceptually.
- You are fluent in both verbal and written communication towards customers and the team .
- You have a high sense of responsibility and are able to tackle assignments independently.
- You work in a result-oriented manner with an eye for risks and quality .
- You also speak and write fluent English in order to work well with your colleagues in Romania.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Cegeka is a strong and solid growth company . We offer a wide range of projects in the Benelux, all using the latest technologies .
- Continuous Learning is key ! The training opportunities are endless through our Talent Management Program.
- You want to work with a team of passionate and talented colleagues who are committed to quality!
- An attractive salary package that matches your experience, you get a premium company car / mobility budget , hospitalization and group insurance, meal vouchers, a mobile subscription and a laptop. In addition, we offer flexible working hours, which ensures a pleasant work / life balance.
- Our Flex Reward Plan allows you to put together your own remuneration package.
If interested, please apply at Senior Functional Analyst in Ghent (cegeka.com)