As an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer you will take ownership of the backend and frontend code, discuss and review code architecture and design, and regularly challenge and improve the process. You will get a unique opportunity to develop your talent, as our challenges constantly evolve within our team.
We believe in team growth, ownership, development and quality assurance. As a Full Stack Software Engineer your involvement will start from product inception through architecture and design and production support. Our teams have great autonomy and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches. Of course, this will not be easy; you will face a lot of complex challenges in our growing, global, fast-paced startup.
What a day is like:
You will be writing high-quality, tested and peer-reviewed code, will help review code from other team members and contribute to what the team is delivering using a CI/CD release pipeline.
You will brainstorm with the team on technical architecture or design options, implementation alternatives and help solve day to day issues in a collaborative effort.
You will be involved in all aspects of the product development, from user story to final implementation and production support. You will identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve engineering productivity.
You’re perfect for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Working experience in structured development and release environments (continuous integration, automated testing, automated configuration and deployment)
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Deep Java skills, experience with application frameworks such as Spring
- Knowledge of general web concepts such as HTTP, REST
- Good database skills (Postgresql, SQL Server or similar)
- You are fluent in English speaking, reading, and writing
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Not afraid to take on hard challenges and dive into unknown territory
- Strong problem solver with a structured approach to your working day
- Good knowledge of a modern SPA framework like React
- Curiosity towards new technologies, programming languages, frameworks, etc.