TL;DR – Microservice Docker Nodejs Python Rust Psql GCP. Architecture & mentoring. Remote team. No coding interviews. Nice people
Starting tomorrow, we’re looking for a senior frontend engineer to support us on a big mission: We want to empower the new era of virtual, in-person & hybrid events.
We are #evenitorocks:
Our ambitions are large: we want to become what Revolut is to core banking, what Hubspot is to SAP, or simply what 2020 is to 2010. At evenito we do things differently. We rethink how events are being organised and managed. Because let’s face it, no one likes to focus on the daily event management tasks. It means hours of planning and a lot of stress.
Our mission is simple: With our software we want to empower event organisers to create more impactful virtual, in-person, or hybrid events by giving them the tools to drastically reduce the organisational effort involved in organising an event. This way, there’s more focus on the creative aspects of delivering a sustainable event experience and creating lasting human connections.
But who is evenito really, you may ask? Brilliant question. Behind every great idea is an even greater team. We are a bunch of young, dynamic, open-hearted, driven evenito geeks. We see each other as a family that pushes limits but also knows how to enjoy the nice things in life (like prosecco, negroni & beers to name a few).
Enough about us, let’s talk about you:
What kind of person are we dreaming of?
You are a creative, open-minded & energetic person with experience in, and talent for, technology and want to be the sparring partner in an awesome, dynamic and very dedicated team.
On our journey to grow internationally & make our tool scaleable geographically as well as usability wise we are looking for a committed senior frontend engineer who helps us achieve our goals and shape the future of the event management industry.
What is your job?
- Be the point of contact of frontend development
- Architect the frontend applications and lead the API requirements
- Participate in product decisions
- Write well tested production quality code
- Take responsibility of your code
- Help the team to solve problems
- Build and mentor a strong FE team
- Drive new technologies
What you bring to the proverbial table
- University degree in computer science (or similar, preferred)
- Ideally have been supervising a team
- Experience in the field of cloud software and scalable solutions
- Affinity for scalable IT architecture
- Strong written and verbal English skills and ideally but not necessarily german speaking skills
- Very good communication and convincing skills on management level
- Self-motivated and self-managed personality
- Team player with a strong capability to include and motivate your peers
- Can do attitude
- Ideally you don’t fear the backend and can lend a hand if needed
- Ideally you have experience in microservice software and scalable deployments and have battle stories to share
- Vue.js / Vuetify / Nuxt
- NodeJS / Nest
- Python / FastAPI
- Google Cloud Platform
- Any good things you bring
What do we offer?
- Being part of a young and dynamic team and help reshaping the event technology industry
- Active role in a fast-growing startup and ambitious plans to grow internationally
- Room to grow and improve yourself
- Entrepreneurial environment
- We expect to see millions of users in our platform in the near future
Does this sound tailor-made for you? Then drop whatever it is you were doing and send us your CV (DE or EN) and a brief but all the more riveting cover letter. Best of luck! We can’t wait to read more about you.
One more thing: Our workspace is just 5 minutes walking distance from Zurich HB with a stunning Limmat view! Just saying. Not bragging.
If interested, please apply at Senior frontend developer [indeed.com]