Do you dream of finding a job where you get to highly influence the products you are developing and the company itself? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment with motivated and entrepreneurial spirited colleagues? And a company that focus on building each other’s strengths and work towards a common goal?
If this sound like a good way to start your new year – apply to Levels now!
We are looking for you who
- Have a passion for new technology and methods.
- Have a positive attitude and don’t see obstacles as problems rather than a challenge and a way to grow.
- Are great at time and task management. You have worked with SCRUM before and know more or less how long a task will take.
- Are a good team player.
- Have a deep and broad technical experience
- Are curious and are eager to improve yourself and others.
And when it comes to more technical skills, we are looking for you who
- Have at least 2 years of relevant experience and technical educational background.
- Writes code in a structured and easy read manner.
- Likes to perform code reviews and discuss architectural solutions
- Have experience working with CI and CD.
- Knows how to use Git for version control
- Have excellent communication skills in Swedish and English
- Lives in the Stockholm area
Frontend technologies that we like and use:
Who are we?
Levels wants to help everyone we meet reaching new and higher levels. And help companies and each other to grow in every way. So far, we offer several services to the customers and clients with development, design, venture capital, consulting, marketing, branding and recruitment. And we are continuously growing and are currently opening up an office in Berlin and looking to expand in other continents.
To learn more about us visit
- wearelevels.com (to learn more about our company and our clients)
- career.wearelevels.com (to learn more about our values and culture)
- #wearelevels (our Instagram to see more about what happens at Levels in our daily lives)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Senior Frontend Developer