About the job
Do you want to shape the future of cloud computing? Are you interested in building beautiful console experiences that will shape how customers build and manage solutions on AWS? Join us in inventing experiences that are a joy for customers to use!
Our team is looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer who can help our team design and build customer experiences that span multiple customer use cases and Amazon web services. To achieve this, you will collaborate closely with AWS leadership, product management, UX design, and multiple service teams to define requirements and designs that put the customer first. As a technical leader, you will drive these ideations to reality along with a team of talented engineers.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building user experiences and has a track record of building interfaces which are beautiful in form, function, and simplicity. The ability to work within a creative and positive team environment are key to the role.
Come join a team of bright, passionate, and customer obsessed individuals who are having fun and making history from within a start-up like environment. We’d love to talk to you!
- 8+ years of industry experience
- Strong Computer Science and development fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning, conception, design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
- Creates reliable/maintainable code and finds creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience driving the technical design and implementation of large-scale web applications
- English language fluency (written & verbal)
- Willing to relocate to Berlin, Germany
- Experience with React and Redux.
- Experience with large scale web applications
- Experience communicating directly with users, software development teams, or management in order to share plans/vision or collect data (e.g. requirements) to drive product improvement
- Demonstrated ability to mentor junior software engineers or software developers in all aspects of their engineering duties.
- Track record of interviewing & hiring top tier engineering talent
- Experience and/or a strong interest in AWS and/or cloud computing in general
- Experience building software solutions that leverage AWS services (e.g. S3, DynamoDB, EC2)
If interested, please apply at Senior Front-End Engineer [linkedin.com]