We’re a start-up looking for a very strong and experienced React developer to join our distributed team, to co-lead and execute the front-end development for an innovative AI-based technology.
We are a group of inspired founders with deep knowledge in AI and machine learning and significant prior product and startup-to-exit experience. No BS, we get the job done but we strongly believe in the power of the team. We work with high quality people and enjoy strong team (and client) interaction – it enables us to grow personally, and to deliver exceptional results. Face-to-face is ideal, but we figured out how to work with a distributed team already long ago. We seek individuals who fit with our values and purpose but bring their own thoughts and experiences to supercharge us further. We thoroughly enjoy our work and the personal growth, fulfilment and financial rewards that it brings us.
Traverz has developed Conversational Recommendation technology that revolutionises product search in e-commerce and marketplaces. By humanising online product search, Traverz supports the consumer from initial awareness and discovery, through to narrowing the search and making a confident purchase – significantly improving platform conversion and loyalty. This is a win-win for consumers and platform operators. Traverz technology has been developed as a plug-in ‘layer’, that enables existing e-commerce or marketplace platforms to add this cutting-edge product search mechanism without any disruption to existing processes.
- Familiar with working in distributed/remote teams
- Able to “think out of the box”, take on new ideas
- You enjoy working with highly motivated people in a highly agile and collaborative environment
- Good command of English, and totally happy to get on regular voice/video calls to discuss the way forward
- Development of the Traverz Component NPM Library;
- Development of the demonstration marketplace and specific client beta platforms based upon it;
- Development of the client portal and reporting platform.
- Experience in creating an appropriate front-end architecture;
- Strong experience with Webpack, React-Redux stack, including Redux Saga;
- Experience using Styled Components;
- Experience with monorepos using Lerna;
- Experience with web sockets and REST APIs;
- Ideally a good mix of background in B2B SaaS and B2C (consumer-facing) tech products, with experience in the ecommerce or marketplace sphere;
- Experience with dialogue-based platforms (e.g. chat interfaces) is highly beneficial.
Please provide a brief motivation for your application, and indicate your availability to start.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
If interested, please apply at Senior Front-end Developer – React [indeed.com]