- developing new user-facing features.
- ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to backend.
- team working efforts coordination.
- process coordination starting from initial architecture to final deployment.
- at least 5 years of working experience in a frontend development department.
- knowledge of visual aesthetic components and elements such as fonts, layout, color, graphics, etc.
- proficient in web technologies such as AngularJS, Bootstrap, RxJS, React.JS, Knockout, and Redux.
- excellent understanding of partial page updates
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this interesting opportunity.