Primary Location: ASEAN & South Asia-Malaysia-Petaling Jaya
Employee Status: Permanent
About Standard CharteredWe are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Provide L2 & L3 support for incident / problem management.
- Performing support / impact analysis to incident.
- Ensure problem diagnosis and resolution as per SLA.
- Identifying and implementing service improvement programs.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Degree – Computer Science / Information Technology
- DevOps hands on expertise in Ansible, Salt, Puppet tech stacks.
- Knowledge in AWS/Azure would be essential..
- Strong investigation and diagnostic skills (using Incident & Problem Management).
- Knowledge in Banking and Client Life Cycle Management.
- Familiar with ITIL & AGILE methodology
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Senior DevOps engineer (indeed.com)