The ideal candidate
We are looking for an experienced SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER / DevOps Engineer with a strong passion for problem-solving and attention to detail to join for a young team.
Working within the DevOps team, the successful candidate will be someone who has previously designed and delivered a number of software / infrastructure solutions.
What You’ll Do:
• Research, learn and work with the newest tools!
• Design, configure and manage hybrid multi-cloud infrastructure;
• Explore and evaluate new processes, techniques and tools;
• Work with other teams to build, test and roll out new infrastructure tools and technology;
• Automate repetitive tasks required to maintain a secure and up to date operational environment;
• Participate in architectural decision-making;
• Continuously refine development processes to make them easy, smooth and helpful for our developers;
• Continuously refine our Observability and alerting infrastructure to make it easy to use and accessible;
• Build monitoring systems so alerts trigger on symptoms and not on outages;
• Be on a pager duty rotation to respond to availability incidents.
What You’ll Bring:
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field;
• Experience in a DevOps role or in a Site Reliability Engineer role;
• Experience with networking (routing, switching)
• Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices;
• Slightly paranoid view about security and privacy;
• A pragmatic attitude and approach to solving problems;
• Proactive, go for attitude and unlimited creativity;
• A dedication to solve problems and deliver solutions;
• A passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies;
• Experience with Ansible, Terraform, Network Storage, Docker Swarm;
• Experience with AWS / GCP clouds, Kubernetes, Gitlab;
• Fintech Experience.
What We Offer for You:
• Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech and Apple equipment;
• Global work experience in an agile environment;
• Competitive salary and relocation packages;
• Flexible Compensation Plan;
• up to 25 working days of vacation;
• Work time flexibility;
• Amazing office in Târgu Mure city center;
• Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events;
• Internal Hackathons;
• Training material available and training opportunities.
If interested, please apply at Senior Devops Engineer / Devops Engineer – REMOTE (ejobs.ro)