Are you ready to take off and be part of the Allstar employee? Whether you’re applying for a developer, customer happiness or crew, at AirAsia we act as One AirAsia.
If you are hungry to make a difference with one of the most well known low cost airlines and to work in the dynamic technology hub, this is the job for you.
AirAsia Airline Technology Team is the digital arm that designs and creates custom-built solutions for the group’s airline and corporate functions. The Airline Technology team comprises a team of software engineering and technology experts based in both RedQ and RedStation offices who would work to build and streamline the airline’s digital assets across both the passenger and our Allstar digital journey.
Senior DevOps Engineers at AirAsia focus on spearheading the execution of enabling DevOps to deliver secure, scalable solutions that are integrated with our large scale internal and external applications. We believe in the continuous pursuit of making things better and building a team passionate about learning and sharing knowledge. We’re looking for talent to be part of the enterprise domain within our software engineering team.
What You’ll Do
- Setup tools to improve building, testing, deployment and monitoring for the Software Engineering team.
- Evangelize and drive stellar DevOps practices across the entire engineering team
- Collaborate with tech leads, software engineers, propose DevOps solutions to solve complex problems
- Participate and contribute in a team practicing agile scrum
- Execute to meet operational metrics and work closely with the operations team to ensure that all delivered software will continue working seamlessly in Production
- Drive the culture and execution of automation and remove any manual work when releasing software.
- Work closely with Scrum masters to drive delivery
- Execute strategies that allow for the team’s code to be analysed, reviewed and pushed to the pipeline efficiently.
- Practice security, performance and scalability as principles in your day to day decisions making and contributions.
- Work with multiple teams to deliver complex and cutting-edge DevOps capabilities for a growing business.
- Experiment and continuously explore new and emerging technologies and bring that perspective on how it can help the team.
- Be an awesome team member of the AirAsia Airline Technology team.
Who You Are
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of DevOps or related experience.
- Experience across multiple industry verticals (not necessarily aviation, in fact, non-aviation experience is a plus); ecommerce experience highly desired.
- Embraces the growth mindset and strives to continuously improve self and team.
What makes an Allstar employee?
You allow yourself to ‘Dare to Dream’ big dreams and seize the day. You ‘Make things Happen’, you like taking efforts and achieve it. Without any effort, no dream will get fulfilled.
Our companies include Airasia.com, BigPay, Teleport, BigLife, RedBeat Ventures, AirAsia Foundation, Tune Group of Hotels, TuneProtect, OURSHOP, FORM.AT, Airasia Ads
AirAsia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age
We are all different – one talent to another – that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be the best. We committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Senior DevOps Engineer (indeed.com)