- 5+ years’ experience as DevOps Engineer;
- High Automation of build and integration process and hands-on experience in applying automation toolings;
- Design efficient Branching and versioning concept;
- Measuring and continuously improve the maturity of continuous integration (define and monitor metrics);
- Setup and design structure of central code repository for iOS, Android and Web (Bitbucket), source code management guidelines (check-in, etc);
- Knowledge about mobile build-pipeline (Fastlane background, Firebase);
- Coordination skill with Dev-Teams, Testers, and Project-Leaders according to App Releasing;
- Packaging, deployment, and test Automation experience;
- Basic knowledge for mobile hardening and how to automate security verification steps into the build process (Certificate Pinning, Security);
- Artifactory / Jenkins / Git / Ant/ Maven
- Scripting knowledge preferably Shell-Scripts /Groovy;
- Docker and Linux;
- Cloud Setup and deployment (AWS);
- Kubernetes / OpenShift;
- Upper-Intermediate English level
As a plus:
- Coding knowledge of Java;
- Basic knowledge for both Android and iOS platforms (native languages);
- Spring (Java) deployments;
- Integration Visual App Centre and Test Flight;
- Test automation for mobile apps (sonarcube, Junit);
9 reasons to join us:
- Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
- We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
- We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
- No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
- Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
- We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
- We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
- Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
- A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
The role would own the establishment of an automated continuous delivery & integration process across the software delivery lifecycle with a focus on the native mobile app releases.
The person would assist with the set up of development processes (e.g. coding guidelines, environments, and centralized code/versioning management) and should have the skills and drive to build such processes with our tooling.
Work with internal teams to determine the best solution for automation and set up the automation pipeline across the entire SDLC process using DevOps principles and tooling.
Define and implement a framework for continuous integration & build testing, and deployment across dev, test, and prd environments :
- Mobile application
- Web application
- E2e journey view
- API service integration
Drive optimization of CI/CD framework and processes.
Own the respective CI/CD artifacts and configuration items.
Work closely with the developers and release management to troubleshoot any packaging/ deployment issues.
Support training and knowledge transition across RBS teams.
- Information Technology & Services
If interested, please apply at Senior DevOps Engineer (linkedin)