What You Will Be Doing
- Design and build state of the art CPU and GPU profiling tools, with focus on GUI development. Most of our team is working on Nsight Systems.
- Design and implement new features as well as optimize existing algorithms to handle huge amounts of data.
- Build software tools that enable developers across a wide spectrum of market to optimize their workflows; enable massive computer systems doing ongoing work in Deep Learning, High Performance Computing, and Artificial Intelligence; enable work in tiny embedded and automotive systems. Our tools span the gamut.
- Partner with system architects, product definition engineers, software/firmware engineers, HW/SW applications engineers and operations, in a dynamic, high-energy work environment to bring industry-defining products to market.
What We Need To See
- BS or MS in EE, CE, CS, Systems Engineering and 4 years of experience in a related software position.
- Excellent problem solving, collaborative, and interpersonal skills. Experience working in distributed teams is welcome.
- Strong C++ knowledge.
- Experience with Qt Widgets. Relevant experience with other UI frameworks is welcome.
- Strong understanding of algorithms and computer architecture.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Understanding how the tools you use daily work internally: compilers, debuggers, operating systems.
- Experience with assembly and scripting languages like Python, databases, web applications are a plus.
- Experience with multiple architectures (x86, Arm, Power) or multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, macOS).
- Proven track record of crafting engineering designs, negotiating them with teams, and bringing them to fruition.