Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your main mission
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Senior Developer (full stack) to join a team responsible with designing and developing web applications exposed online to UBISOFT gamers.
As part of our experienced team located in Bucharest, you will have an active role on high availability and low latency solutions part of UBISOFT online ecosystem. Projects have direct impact on gamers, part of them being critical for UBISOFT players’ experience in-game or in other contexts.
The development process includes challenges related to security, performance and scalability.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise all along the way.
What you’ll do
- Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring;
- Provide technical guidance to other team members;
- Work with Project Managers to build project plans and estimations;
- Deliver on time and with good quality;
- Propose ideas to improve the applications, procedures and technologies used.
What you’ll bring as experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent;
- 4+ years’ experience as a C# .NET full stack web developer;
- Good knowledge of .NET Core, React, REST APIs;
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server (or other SQL/NOSQL databases);
- Understanding of multiple programming paradigms (OOP, functional programming, etc);
- Good command of English.
What you’ll bring as a colleague
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team;
- Autonomous and self-motivated;
- Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies;
- Analytical skills, attention to details; ability to understand user needs.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
If interested, please apply at Senior Developer – .NET & React (IT) [ubisoft.com]