- Reimagine the future
- Driven by relentless innovation
- Knowledge sharing
We are REA Group Asia, part of REA Group
We are a growing digital property business which connecting a global audience using new technology, innovation and personalized products. We are here changing the way the world experiences property. Working together with the belief that nothing is out of our reach.
What we are doing?
With us, you will experience empowerment. We are a talented organization with ambition, working towards global leadership in digital property media. With us, you will experience unity in diversity, you will be challenged to solve complex problems, you will have opportunities to experiment, and we are here for you to making it happen together.
Who we are looking for
As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for the development of new & existing web apps across REA Asia. You will monitor, maintain and continuously resolve issues in live apps. You will also continuously research for process improvement and be responsible for the training and mentorship of junior team members. You will be working as part of an agile development team consisting of web and mobile developers, quality analysts, business analysts, designers & Product Manager, with team members in Malaysia.
- Design, develop and contribute in building and designing of new features, applications and portals based on best practices defined
- Develop new product or features provided in the specification within the stipulated timeline
- Provide technical and functional support for products
- Actively participate in daily stand-up meetings, sprint and release planning, reviews, retrospectives, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
- Carry out code review and unit testing to examine and improve software source codes
- Take collective ownership of the code, make it the best it can be
- Continuously research for process improvements and new applications
- Coach, mentor and share best practices and knowledge across the team
- At least 5 years of work experience in Software Application development
- Strong knowledge in product development using open source languages such as Ruby, Node.JS.
- Solid understanding of RESTful API and JSON
- Knowledge in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience in Unit testing/Test Driven Development, Cloud Computing services (AWS) and associated technologies
- Understanding of Microservice Architecture
- Experienced in areas of Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI and CD)
- Worked in Agile or Scrum based environment before
- Experience with Git
The REA experience
A growing digital Property business, we inspire and be inspired. In our home, we are committed equally to teaching and learning. We are driven by relentless innovation. Because of this, you will find new ways of solving problems every day. With a growth mindset and the courage to try, we have the freedom to explore, fail, recover and succeed in a supportive, iterative environment. Build your ultimate creation.
If you like the sound of us, then we think you should apply today. While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a bit more through our various social channels.
Follow REA Group Asia on LinkedIn to be part of our story now.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Senior Developer (indeed.com)